Congratulations, brides to be! We are so happy to be celebrating this special time with you.
We know first hand that planning a wedding can be stressful... But choosing the gown doesn't have to be! We are going to give you a breakdown of the timeline you need to order your dress with no stress and in plenty of time for your wedding.
When should you go wedding dress shopping?
- You should start wedding dress shopping 10-12 months before your wedding to ensure no rush fees. But, It's never too early to start!
- Wedding gowns take between 6-8 months to get into our store
- If you're running behind, don't worry! We will try our hardest to make your dream gown a possibility.
What happens after I order my dress?
- After your dress has been ordered there's nothing left to do other than be patient! Your dream gown is in the process of being made and will be in your arms within 6-8 months.
- Our alterations department prefers to start 6-8 weeks before your wedding to ensure that you won't change size during that time frame.
- If you are crunched for time our alterations can get your gown ready within a few days (with a small rush charge).
- After your gown has been perfectly altered you will want to get your gown pressed which means getting all the wrinkles out and making sure it lays perfectly.
- You won't start this process until about a week before your wedding and you may even pick the wedding gown up until the day of!