It's almost time for one of our favorite events of the year!
Brides dream of having the perfect dress and a beautiful gown is an essential part of every bride's special day. Brides Across America plays a role in making their dreams come true by giving a military or first responder bride a free wedding gown during an “Operation Wedding Gown Event”. Events are held twice a year in partnership with bridal salons across the country or throughout the year with our Signature Events. Deployments, financial hardships, and other challenges unique to servicemen and women can make it difficult to plan a wedding.
- 20,000 plus Wedding Gowns Donated to deserving military brides.
- Over 60 bridal salons came united in 2013 in over 40 states participated in the events. Mon Amie is proud to be one of them!
- Currently, more than 50 states participate with hundreds of salons gifting gowns.
Our Brides Across America event will be held from 9AM-1PM. It is first come first serve (no appointment neccesarry)!
If you meet any of these requirements you qualify:
- You must be engaged and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
- If you are a military bride, you or your fiancé have had a deployment within the past 5 years or have an upcoming deployment. If you are a first responder bride, you must be an active, police officer, fire fighter, EMT, or Paramedic.
- Areas that qualify are Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, Japan, Africa, Syria, Ukraine and other areas overseas. *USCG protecting our waters or boarders and on a ship for 3 or more months during the year.
- We accept submarine, special ops and navy orders.
- You may qualify if you had a civil ceremony and now planning a formal wedding.
- What to bring to the event: Bring driver’s license, military ID, or work ID for verification; Qualifying proof must accompany the bride on the day of the event.
- Make sure you register online at bridesacrossamerica.com
For military brides: a copy of deployment orders for you or your fiancé or an official letter stating name, location and date along with a signature. For first responder brides: a copy of your certification that matches your valid ID. If you have any questions please contact us.
We will have a variety of sizes available! We can't wait to see you at this exciting event!